Tuesday 17 February 2015

The Society and the Education




080215
两则新闻 · 杨静
Was astonished by this article. The journalist has written a simple but real article which shows the true colour of society today.

 
Talking about the attitude of two mothers from UK and Malaysia respectively.
The former young mom carried up her child from her side and let him to sit on her lap,on the LRT,so that the other passengers can sit. She told her child to keep his voice low so that he wont disturb the other passengers. A simple and inspiring parenting we can see. 

 
While on the other side,the journalist shared her experience which she encountered in the ladies during her visit to a shopping mall during Thaipusam. A young mom bringing her child. The child took excess toilet tissues from the tissue supply box. Right after that,his mom did the same thing. When the journalist went into the toilet after this mom and her child what she saw was the unused tissue thrown on the floor.


I was astonished by this article because this is a common social behavior indeed. During my mommy's visit to Kuching last October,I brought her to Merdeka Plaza. I went into the ladies at 2nd floor. I was about to take a piece of toilet tissue,but a 20+ girl walk ahead me,pulled the tissue abruptly,pulled and pulled for a very long one,without looking at me nor the tissue box. She was looking at her Iphone. I was stunned by her fast and ignorance,thought she was going to pass motion and thats why she took so many tissues without hestitating(or she was in a hurry,I thought). But when I looked on her phone,she was on her farm game. And lil did I know,she wasnt needing the tissue for her business,because before I had done without me pee,she already came out. You know,where did the loooong tissue gone to.

So you know why the tissue box in public often empty.

The society and the education.

No comments:

Post a Comment